WE ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS
Ravix Group is your on-demand CFO, controller, and finance consultant. We are your outsourced accounting team. Our team is your on-call HR consultant and your hands-on HR manager. We are the experts you need, when you need us.
Whether you're a start-up just launching or a mid-sized business well off the ground, when it comes to finance, accounting and HR, we prepare you for the journey ahead.
We offer outsourced accounting, financial consulting and financial management, as well as outsourced HR management and consulting services — for as long — or as briefly — as you need us. Each of our engagements is managed by an experienced CFO or VP of Human Resources to oversee the engagement and ensure you are getting the best strategic and tactical advice. Our clients count on us to advise, strategize, and move them forward. We can do the same for you.
Let's get to it.
Finance & Accounting
High-level or hands-on, no matter what finance task you're undertaking, it needs to be handled correctly, the first time. As you grow, technical issues arise: company sale, merger, acquisition, or going public (IPO). Ravix experts take care of the technical issues that arise.
Ravix Group provides expertise on your side. Here's how:
We save you the learning curve.
- We handle the relationships with auditors, attorneys and banks
- We manage financial and HR service providers
- We do contract negotiation, contract administration, tracking and review
- We oversee risk management and insurance
- Fundraising and attracting investors
- Financial planning and long-range financial goals
- Revenue recognition
- Debt financing
- Board of directors participation
- Equity planning
- Development of policies and procedures
- International cash management and foreign currency management
Expert Financial Strategy and Solid Accounting;
Here when you need us.
We save you from the grind.
- Financial reporting, monthly closes and year-end
- Cash forecasting
- Invoicing, accounts receivable and collections
- Accounts payable
- Tax work-paper preparation
- Audit work-paper preparation
- Financial modeling
- Cash flow tracking and forecasting
- Inventory control and cost accounting
- International consolidation
- System implementation
We don't let the growth slow you down.
We save you the headaches.
- Pre-IPO and S-1 preparation
- Accounting for equity and debt financing transactions
- Financial statement preparation, including footnotes
- Stock option expense (ASC 718)
- Consolidation of international subsidiaries
- FASB compliance
- IFRS compliance
When technical details arise,
To remain legally compliant, HR is the most administration-heavy part of your business.
We strengthen your team.
- Training and development
- Organizational development
- Total compensation planning (cash and equity)
- Employee performance management programs
- Stock option planning and administration
- Employee benefit and retention programs
- Recruiting management
HR Strategy and Administration;
Here when you need us.
We boost your efficiency from incubator and start-up to every point beyond.
- Recruiting, hiring, offer letters, new hire orientation and onboarding
- Creation of employee handbooks, HR policies and procedures
- Payroll setup and processing, including federal, state and local taxes
- Employee file setup and audits
- Immigration/VISA management
- COBRA administration
- Commissions and bonus management
- Compliance with federal, state and local laws
As you grow, we keep your employees
focused on your business.
We take care of the ongoing tasks.
- Federal, state and local legal compliance
- Immigration and visa administration
- Worker's compensation claims
- 401(k) administration and retirement plans
We make hard times easier.
- Employee relations and negotiations
- RIFs and terminations
- Exit interviews
When it comes to your people, LEAD ON!
We take care of the rest.
Finance is more than just debits, credits and financial models. It takes vision and experience to help a company figure out where it's heading.
Where is your business headed?
How are your relationships with investors and creditors?
No one can predict the future, but you can set a course towards your goal. Ravix Group can help you make major changes that can help get you back on the right track or optimize the assets you have created for the benefit of your stakeholders.
We help you find the right solution for your situation.
- Crisis management
- Advisory services
- Turnaround support
- Bankruptcy management
- Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors (ABC)
- Reduction in force corrections
- Liquidation and company wind downs